Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Gifting

'Tis the season for all things festive and Secret Santa is no exception. When I drew that name off the tree my entire work day went to waste. I spent the entire afternoon daydreaming about gift ideas and wondering how in the world I would narrow my Pinterest DIY gift list down.  Sometimes when there are just too many options you just have to narrow down and commit.  Here are several of the gifts I've dropped off at the door of my "giftee".  Dec. 19 is the big reveal...still thinking what that gift will be. 
Narrow down and commit.


Materials: Plain frame, scrabble letters, buttons, burlap scrapbook paper
Wine bottle with stickers removed, spray paint, mineral salt


After placing the buttons and letters, I hot glued each. The frame needed a little spicing up so I brought out the spray paint in holiday carnation red and away I went.




Once I spray painted the wine bottle, I slathered it with Modge Podge and rolled it in the mineral salt.


As simple as tracing letters onto scrapbook paper, cutting, and modge podging.  Let it snow!



No comments:

Post a Comment